Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gospel of Judas : Conversations of Jesus and Judas (Scene 3 of Judas tells a vision and Jesus gives Feedback)

Gospel of Judas : Conversations of Jesus and Judas

Scene 3 of Judas tells a vision and Jesus gives Feedback
     Judas said, "Teachers as You've heard them all, now hearing. Because I have seen a great vision. "
     When Jesus heard this, he laughed and told him, "You thirteenth spirit, why are you trying so hard? But speak, and I will bear it with you. 
     "Judas said to him, "In in the vision, I saw myself as the twelve disciples I was pelted with stones and [45] persecuting [me with cruel]. And I also came to the place where [...] after thee. I saw [a house ...], and my eyes could not [understand] size. Large crowd surrounded him, and the house (A) a roof covered with green trees, and in the middle of the house that is [---a crowd of two lines missing---], said, 'Master, take I'm with those guys. 
     "[Jesus] answered and said, "Judas, your star has been misleading you." He continued, "There is no one born of a decent human being who can die for entering the house that you've seen that, because it was reserved only for the holy. The sun or any months will not be in power there, as well as daylight, but the holy will stay there, in an eternal place in conjunction with the holy angels. Look, I have been explained to you the mysteries of the kingdom [46] and I have teaches you about the mistakes of the stars; and [...] sent [...] On the twelve aeons."

Jude asked about his own fate 
     Jude said, "Teacher, can my seed is under control of the rulers? "
     Jesus answered and said: to him, "Come, that I [--- 2 line missing---], but that you will grieve much when you see the kingdom and all generation."
     When he heard this, Judas said to him, "Is not how good I've received this? Because You have separated me for that generation."
     Jesus answered and said, "You have to be the thirteenth, and thou shalt be condemned by --- other generations, and thou shalt rule over them. On last days, they will condemn the ascension [47] to the [generation] the holy.

Source: Journal of Biblical Forum Popular Science "Inserts Biblical Forum no. 20 published by: Indonesian Bible Institute, 2006

Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts